Heartbroken lady narrates how she once stumbled on her boyfriend’s wedding photo on social media on a trip that she packed his luggage for.
According to a Twitter user identified as @itsmaya_o, the man whom she thought was in love with left her for a journey to marry another woman.
She wouldn’t have been aware if not for the underestimated power of social media where she spotted her lover as the groom.
“On this day 4 years ago,I was innocently scrolling through Instagram and I stumbled on wedding pictures of my “bf” ? On a trip I packed his bags for.?
Shora fun okunrin o! Oluwa a pelu e! ??,” she wrote.
On this day 4 years ago,I was innocently scrolling through Instagram and I stumbled on wedding pictures of my “bf” ?
On a trip I packed his bags for.?
Shora fun okunrin o!
Oluwa a pelu e! ??
— Maya_Scentsation ✨? (@itsMaya_O) April 3, 2022
- Little girl sheds tears after she stumbled upon DJ Cuppy on the streets of London (Video)
- Dominic Smith may have stumbled onto his greatest Mets strength
- Suspect busted in fatal stabbing of Brooklyn teen who stumbled into barbershop
- Am I A Bad Luck? Young Lady Asks after her 4 Ex-boyfriends died after breaking up with her
- Pregnant lady holds baby shower with her two boyfriends
- “I Don’t Do Social Media” – Toyin Abraham Replies Fan Who Asked Why She Ignored Iyabo Ojo On Social Media Over Her Mother’s Death
- Stunning Wedding Photos of a curvy African lady with her ‘white’ husband set social media on Fire
- I love My Brother , He Satisfies Me More Than My Boyfriends — Lady Declares (Video) )
- ‘Always Stick To Your Boyfriends Even If They Are Poor’- Lady Who Dumped Laycon Before He Became Famous Tells Other Ladies
- Nigerian Lady who died next day after her wedding may have left the hospital where she was admitted to, to attend her wedding (Photos)