A man identified as Biyi bragged online on how he texted his three friends to loan him the sum of one million naira and they are all willing to send it to him.
He made this revelation on his Twitter account as he shared screenshots of the conversation. Biyi in his post revealed that he was quite impressed with the reactions he got from his friends. As he noted that none of his friends showed any sign of hesitancy.
One of his friends even promised to break his savings so as to be able to give him the needed sum of money.
In his words;
“I texted 3 friends for a loan of N1,000,000 today, and they were all willing to loan me without any reservations. One was even ready to break his savings. Omo!”
I texted 3 friends for a loan of N1,000,000 today, and they were all willing to loan me without any reservations. One was even ready to break his savings ?.
— Biyi Nifemi Tudors (@thebiyitudors) April 28, 2023
- Trump ought to exploit Biden’s hesitation to slam violence from radical left: Goodwin
- Officers who rejected N1m bribe rewarded with N1m
- “Poor Yahoo Boy, If You Upset Me, I Will Send Another N1m To Erica” – Bobrisky Replies Car Dealer, Chidi
- Most college students willing to return without coronavirus vaccine: poll
- Reactions as a man is to pay N50K to any woman willing to get pregnant for him
- Reactions As A Man Says He Will Pay N50K To Any Lady Willing To Get Pregnant For Him
- Twitter user narrates how her brother repaid their late dad’s friends after they contributed to send him to school
- Man accuses Cubana Chiefpriest of pushing him out after he paid N1m to attend his club opening (Video)
- “I’m willing to marry him, he’s stolen my heart” – Lady shoots her shot at billionaire’s son, Fewa Otedola
- “I’m willing to keep this a secret” – Leaked chat between a married man and his wife’s female best friend