A social media user has dragged his girlfriend for not sending him anything tangible on his birthday after he spent over N50k on her own birthday celebration.
The man identified by his Twitter handle as @meeezzzzy disclosed that on his girlfriend’s birthday, he spent more than N50, 000 to see that her day is a memorable one, but when it got to his turn, all he got from Fatima (his girlfriend) was a mere birthday wish.
In his words:
”I spent more than 50k on her birthday, but when it’s my turn, all I got was “on this day a king was born” fatima did I tell you I have a kingdom?”
See the tweet below:
I spent more than 50k on her birthday, but when it’s my turn, all I got was “on this day a king was born” fatima did I tell you I have a kingdom?
— Meeezzzy loves FOOD??❤ A king in Fatima’s king (@meeezzzzy) April 26, 2023
See reactions below:
- Man who spent over N50k on his girlfriend’s birthday drags her for not getting him anything on his birthday
- Man claiming to be the ex-boyfriend of the new wife of Customs boss drags her to court, demands refund of over N9m spent on her during their relationship(Court papers)
- If you’re spending less than 50k monthly on your babe, you’re not ready for commitment – Nigerian man
- ‘It was not Barry Jhay. Stop sending him and his family death threat – Late record label owner, Kashy Godson’s girlfriend defends his signee
- “I spent over ₦4million to buy a star for my son” – Tonto Dikeh reveals cost of Andre’s birthday gift
- I spent over N4 million to buy a real STAR as birthday gift for my son – Tonto Dikeh
- Cuomo has COVID’s-over rally — without mention of 50K-plus who died on his watch
- Cuomo has COVID’s-m over rally — without mention of 50K-plus who died on his watch
- Airbnb blocked over 50K people from pandemic partying in 15 cities
- VIDEO: Some Youths Of Aboh Allegedly Attacks And Extorts Over 50k From Hikers & Tourists