A man had taken to Facebook to seek help in finding his pregnant wife who ran away with their child.
Idaka Gilbert who hails from Rivers State explained on his page that he traveled for a wedding in Port Harcourt only to realize that his 7months old pregnant wife ran away at night with their little daughter, Michelle.
His post on Facebook reads;
“Pls public. I’m from rivers state, andoni LGA, ngo town. I married from aka ekpeme in ikono LGA of aiwa ibom. My wife took my baby from home where we live in my town ngo town and ran away in the night while I traveled for a wedding in ph. She is fair in complexion nd average in height,” he wrote on AKBC Radio, Uyo Facebook page on Wednesday, April 7.
“She is with 7 months pregnancy and with my daughter by Michelle. I searched everywhere here nd there, she’s not yet found. She is not in her village either. I tried to know where she is but I couldn’t. Her number is going but she is not taking her calls. From what I heard she is on Uyo or calabar. Pls any body with any information about her should pls help to inform me by calling this number: 0813576092”
- Akuapem Poloo granted bail after thousands signed petition for her freedomIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has pleaded to the Ghanaian government to release actress, Akuampe Poloo who was jailed for nudity. DAILY POST recalls ...[Read more]
- Actress, Kemi Afolabi Opens Up On Her Current Health Challenges, Says She Has Not Been Able To WorkIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Kemi Afolabi who was reported to be hit with an undisclosed illness intimated on her Instagram page that the last time ...[Read more]
- UEFA releases statement after EPL clubs withdrew from European Super LeagueIn EPL, SportsApril 21, 2021Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has been left “furious” at how the European Super League saga played out as he fears for the damage to his status, ...[Read more]
- Photos: Actress Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus is marking nine years since she got married t her husband Idahosa. Today April 21, marks their 9th ...[Read more]
- Stephanie Okereke Linus & Lovely Hubby Celebrates 9th Wedding AnniversaryIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Renowned Nigerian actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus and her lovely husband, Idahosa are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary. The ...[Read more]
- We Did Not Discuss Pantami’s Issue At FEC- Lai MohammedIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has refused to react over the terrorist allegation levelled against the Minister of Communication ...[Read more]
- Toke Makinwa Searches For A Unicorn For A HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Toke Makinwa is not happy men she wants to fall in love with or come her way are carrying extra baggage and has therefore decided to ...[Read more]
- Biting worms invade coast to mate: ‘You may not want to go swimming’In LifestyleApril 21, 2021Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. A mere year after US beaches started reopening post-lockdown, a biblical plague of biting ...[Read more]
- European Super League: Roman Abramovich reportedly furious with ChelseaIn SportsApril 21, 2021
- Speaker, Gbajabiamila blocks Elumelu’s motion seeking Pantami’s sackIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021The House of Representatives Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu, on Wednesday, urged the House to demand resignation or sack of the Minister of ...[Read more]