Twitter user, Laolu Carsell who was bullied for saying his father looks 40, has replied trolls on Twitter.
“”I really don’t even know what to say. I was bullied today and I hated it. I posted a pic of my dad and I and everyone just felt they had a right to an opinion. Some were telling me to go do a dna test. Like is there any wisdom to that? I really hope he doesn’t see those tweets.
He has been a father to 5 children without a wife for the last 8 years and he has been our backbone. He is the best person I know and to watch him being disrespected and insulted is one of the most heartbreaking things to ever happen to me.
I’m his only son and last born and my biggest achievement yet is to be the son to such a great man. Y’all can go to hell”
- Obaseki lied – FG denies printing N60 billion for statesIn Nigeria NewsApril 14, 2021The federal government has denied claims by Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki that N60 billion was printed in March to support allocation to states. ...[Read more]
- I Don’t Believe In Islam, Jesus Christ Is The Only Way – Reno Omokri SaysIn Nigeria NewsApril 14, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian award-winning author and former aide to Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has said that he does not believe in the Islamic ...[Read more]
- Tacha Akide celebrates birthday of rumoured daughter as she clocks 3 (Video)In Celebrity NewsApril 14, 2021Popular reality star, Natacha ‘Tacha‘ Akide marks the birthday of her alleged daughter as she clocks three years old today. It would be recalled that ...[Read more]
- Mixed Reactions As Reno Omokri Says Chruch Wedding Is Not Christian WeddingIn Nigeria NewsApril 14, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The topic of marriage and wedding are the most talked about topics which have led people to debate on the importance of wedding and ...[Read more]
- “I Regret Not Becoming A US Citizen” – Chimamanda Adichie SaysIn Nigeria NewsApril 14, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Well-known award-winning Nigerian writer Chimamanda Adichie has lamented over the state of her country Nigeria and her regrets as a ...[Read more]
- “Most parents can’t say ‘I love you’ because they were raised brutally” – Toke MakinwaIn Celebrity NewsApril 14, 2021Popular OAP, Toke Makinwa argues that most parents from the previous generations were raised in a harsh and brutal way. According to the divorcee, in ...[Read more]
- “Skin like miliki” – Bobrisky mocked for allegedly using fake skincare productsIn Celebrity NewsApril 14, 2021Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky has been mocked for allegedly using fake skincare products in the course of trying to arrive at a glowing and flawless ...[Read more]
- Six Suspected Cultists Apprehended During Initiation In AnambraIn Nigeria NewsApril 14, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Operatives of the Anambra State Police Command have apprehended six suspected cultists. The ages of these suspected cultists are ...[Read more]
- “We are the bad friends we all complain about” – Toyin Abraham educates on friendshipIn Celebrity NewsApril 14, 2021Award-winning Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham sheds light on the topic of friendship and how pointing fingers ruin a friendship faster. According to ...[Read more]
- Ahmed Musa: Bashir Ahmad, Shehu Sani react as Super Eagles captain joins Kano PillarsIn SportsApril 14, 2021Porto head coach, Sergio Conceicao, has accused Chelsea manager, Thomas Tuchel, of insulting him during his side’s Champions League quarter-final ...[Read more]