A woman who has vowed never to give up on her disabled husband, has shared heartwarming story of how she met him.
According to the story shared by Afrimax, she said;
“When he proposed to me, it was quite unique because he lived far from here. My husband was born here but he had this disability that could not allow him to make any movement. So he sent a messenger to me on his behalf. The messanger said he came to find a husband for me.
I felt like it was the right time for me to get married so I came here to see who my husband would be. I saw that it was this man and my heart convinced me that he was the right partner.
I would never give up on him no matter what. If I was to give up on him, I would have done it early.
During crisis, people were fleeing and they advised me to flee and abandon him since he can’t run, but I said no. If it’s our time to go, we would die together, and if we survive, we survive together. I remained by his side and with God’s mercy, we survived.
Those who fled came back and met us here. God protected us. I am telling you this once again that I will never give up on him no matter what, until death do us part.
If we don’t have money, we relax and have faith that with time, money will come. It’s now almost 60 years living together in love.”
- Cry Today, Cry Every Time Kidd Speaks – BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Tells Critics
- BBNaija: If You Make Erica Cry Again, You’ll Have Me To Contend With – Tolanibaj Warns Kiddwaya
- Couple Cry Out Over their Kids Who Wouldn’t Stop Growing Big (Video)
- If you ever lied to make a girl fall in love with you & you eventually dump her, you’re a Rapist too – Nigerian lady says (Video)
- You Make Me Cry – Uche Ogbodo Reacts To The Sugar Quoted Words Her Baby Daddy Used To Celebrate Her
- The Day I Left My Ex-husband, I Allowed Him To Make Love To Me, Cooked For Him And Kissed Him Goodbye – Lady Shares Story
- ‘This Made Me Wanna Cry’ – Actress Ifemeludike Says After Street Kids Showed Her Love By Contributing Money For Her [VIDEO]
- ‘The couple looked unhappy’- Nigerians react to viral video of couple being sprayed N10 notes by their friends at their wedding
- ‘The couple looked unhappy’- Nigerians react to viral video of couple being sprayed ₦10 notes by their friends at their wedding
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘Marianne and Leonard: Words of Love’ on Hulu, a Music Biography That’s Also a Chronicle of a Timeless Love Story