Nigerians have dragged Leke Adeboye, son of Pastor Adeboye for allegedly failing to appreciate artist who made a painting of him and his father.
Leke shared photos of the painting on his Instagram page with caption;
“The issue I have with people painting, a picture you already have that is so well taken in a studio is, I ask myself what is the point. I already have a perfectly taken nice picture of the same thing you decided to draw.
Yes it’s nice to draw but can we do an original not a copy of an original. Some of the copy self will now make you looks like you are eating mango or something is wrong with your ears or eyes. Please just leave the original picture alone. I AM NOT Impressed with copy drawings. God bless you as you do so.”
See post and comments below;
- Pastor Adeboye’s Son Leke Reacts To A Portrait Of Him And His Father – Says He’s Not Impressed
- Pastor Adeboye’s Son Leke Replies Those Asking Him How His Brother Dare Died
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke gifts corn seller money after watching her pray over her charcoal pot (video)
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke gifts corn seller money after spotting her praying over her charcoal pot (video)
- Moment Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Gives Corn Seller Money After Watching Her Pray Over Her Charcoal Pot (Watch Video)
- “People don’t really want God” Pastor Adeboye’s son Leke questions priorities of Christians
- Atiku, Ezekwesili, Leke Adeboye, React To Death Of Pastor Adeboye’s Son
- ‘What Is Wrong With Us?’ – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Says As He Questions The Love People Have For God
- People don’t really want God – Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke showers a corn seller with money gift after he spotted her praying