Pastor Folu Adeboye, also known as Mummy GO of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, today, July 13, clocked the age of 73.
Mummy GO is the wife of the popular man of God, Pastor EA Adeboye.
According to record, Foluke Adenike Adeboye was born on Tuesday 13th July 1948 to the family of Jacob Adelusi Adeyokunnu.
It was reported that her father, Pa Jacob Adeyokunnu was also the first son of his father from the royal family and lineage in Ijesha land, the Owa Obokun Oji, making her a princess.
Her father was a teacher and a catechist. He made sure that all his children were raised as staunch Methodists. He was reported to be a strict disciplinarian. Foluke is the eldest of a family of ten children.
Viral News – GistReel
- Pastor Adeboye passionately kisses his wife as he celebrates her on her 72nd Birthday – Watch as Pastor Adeboye’s wife kneels before him for prayers (VIDEO)
- Atiku, Ezekwesili, Leke Adeboye, React To Death Of Pastor Adeboye’s Son
- Bovi Clocks 41 As Daughter Clocks 7 Today
- I served Pastor Adeboye for 30-years but gained nothing in return – Redeem Pastor Cries Out, resigns
- Tell Nigerians if Buhari is dead or alive – Pastor Giwa begs Pastor Adeboye
- A Week After The Death Of Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Pastor Elijah Abina Loses His 53-Yr-Old Son
- Adeboye’s Full Speech On The Death Of His Son, Dare Adeboye
- Who Are You To Challenge Adeboye” – People’s Reactions after Nnamdi Kanu Tells Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock
- Any pastor that divorces his wife and remarry is not a Pastor – Nigerian pastor
- Problem that will make you keep going round and round, the almighty will not bring it your way – Pastor Enoch Adeboye at RCCG Special Sunday Service