The touching story of a man who has vowed not to give up on this girlfriend despite the fact that she is now unable to walk and do anything for herself, has gone viral on social media.
According to the story shared by Afrimax, she was gradually turning into a “tree” and nobody had an idea where it was coming from or how to stop what was going on.
It all started back in 2014 when she got infected but it wasn’t as bad as it is right now. About 7 years ago, she was in school about 15years old when she started feeling pain in her knees. She was normal like any other child and everyone thought it was normal.
But it became so severe and despite visits to hospitals, the problem persisted. However, her boyfriend has stayed by her side through her years of turmoil.
Watch video below;
- “23 And Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady BragsIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Sighted on her Twitter account, the lady known as Queen Tonia and uses the handle @Queenistonia proudly announced that she is 23 years ...[Read more]
- Yemi Alade Bags A Mouthwatering 8 Figure DealIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian songstress, Yemi Alade has bagged a mouthwatering eight-figure deal. The musician disclosed this in a recent post she made on ...[Read more]
- Angry Man Utd players clash with Woodward over Super League plansIn SportsApril 19, 2021Tottenham striker, Harry Kane has sent a message to Jose Mourinho, thanking the Portuguese who was axed by the club earlier on Monday. According to ...[Read more]
- ‘Don’t Marry When You’re Broke Even If Your Husband-To-Be Is Rich’ — Alex Unusual To LadiesIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija star, Asogwa Alexandra who is known as Alex Unusual has advised ladies against marrying when they know they are broke. ...[Read more]
- Whether CBN Prints Money Or Not Isn’t An Issue- APC Replies Obaseki, PDPIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The ruling All Progressives Congress APC has shot down the allegations of Governor Obaseki that the country is being plunged into chaos ...[Read more]
- Rosy Meurer Flaunts Her Awesome Postpartum Body In Latest PostIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian actress, Rosy Meurer has taken to social media to flaunt her awesome postpartum body. The beautiful actress and mother of one ...[Read more]
- EPL: Thank you for everything – Harry Kane tells MourinhoIn SportsApril 19, 2021Jose Mourinho has spoken on his future few hours after he was sacked by Tottenham Hotspur. Mourinho, however, refused to to comment on the shock ...[Read more]
- Super League: Why this idea will not go far – Wenger warns Arsenal, Chelsea, othersIn SportsApril 19, 2021
- 8 repentant militants, kidnappers become pastorsIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021General Overseer of the Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has revealed that eight repentant Niger Delta militants and ...[Read more]
- This Beautiful 1993 Photo Of Lagos Gets Social Media Users TalkingIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT We have sighted a beautiful photo of Lagos that was taking in 1993. The photo was shared by the popular Nigerian Instagram handle, ...[Read more]