In reaction to an earlier report on how the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) arrested a young man over possession of a ‘condom,’ the Police complaint unit returns with feedback that the sexual protection caught with him contains fluid in it.
Twitter user @ajuicygeorge had called out for help after getting arrested and detained the SARS officers.
According to the Police complaint unit who reached out to the unit, the condom contained fluids which was the bases of his arrest.
“The OC Anti Cultism responded, that the Young man was intercepted on a Road block with fluid packed in a Condo, put in a pure water bag,” it wrote.
This triggered reactions online as users argue if the supposed fluid is an accesorry to a crime.
See reactions below …
- Man shows off three used condom he allegedly found in his wife’s car as he seeks protective order against her
- Man Laments After He Was Arrested By The Police Over Possession Of ‘Condom’
- Low-key reveal: Loki declared gender-fluid in new teaser
- Abuja Wife Gives Away Natural & Fast Cure for Pile Hemorrhoids, Fluid Discharge & Bleeding Permanently
- Pregnancy and Amniotic Fluid, What You Need to Know
- Is ‘Fluid’ But Not Bisexual – Newzandar
- Ghanaian sex worker allegedly pushed her customer to death from hotel window while he still had a condom on (video)
- Man cries out after getting arrested by SARS over possession of ‘condom’
- Sex before marriage is a sin even if you use condom-comedian Arole says
- Social media reports of robbery incident and arrest of six armed robbery suspects in Ikoyi are not true – Lagos State Police says