May 14, 2023, 12:46 pm
American actor and Director, Jonah Hill has reached a major movie milestone!
The 36-year-old actor has become the number one actor for swearing the most in film, according to Buzz Bingo.
Thanks to the 2013 movie Wolf of Wall Street, Jonah was able surpass previous record holder Samuel L. Jackson.
Jonah took to Instagram to celebrate the milestone writing, “So many people to thank. @martinscorsese_ thanks for pushing me over the edge. And of course the great @samuelljackson . Humbled . (Also ‘new report’? Lol what team of scientists cracked this one?). Lots of love ❤️”
Jonah dropped 376 curse words in his filmography, while Samuel racked up 301 curse words in his movies.
See his Instagram post below:
- AY becomes the most followed comedian in Africa and most followed male actor in Nigeria
- See what you don’t know about The beautiful and curvy model Benita Jonah
- Sam Jonah Is Not My Daughter’s Father – Tracey Boakye Clears The Air
- Former President Kufour And Sam Jonah Saved Me From Going Blind – Haruna Attah
- BBNaija: Na God Punish Brighto Las Las, Just Like Jonah – Don Jazzy, Errigga, Others React To Brighto’s Eviction
- ”Jonah 1:17” – Regina Daniels’ Fan Turns Preacher After Seeing Her Beautiful Photos
- Rawlings’ 1981 Limann coup justifiable – Kwesi Jonah
- Why Nigeria needs to be restructured – Fmr Gov, Jonah Jang
- Legon Cities’ Jonah Attuquaye scores ‘Puskas contender’ in Bechem United draw [VIDEO]
- Lauryn Hill Becomes The 1st Female Rapper In History To Sell 10 Million Copies Of An Album