Canadian actor Nick Cordero has woken up from a medically induced coma weeks after doctors amputated his leg as part of his coronavirus treatment.
Cordero’s wife, Amanda Kloots, announced his updated condition on Instagram just a day after sharing that the Tony-nominated actor was making progress by following doctor’s commands.
Kloots, a fitness trainee took to her Instagram page to share the good news with her followers after in a video with the couple’s infant son, Elvis, and captioned it: “Kisses for Dada! #nickiswoke”
Recall that the Broadway actor’s leg was amputated when blood clotting complications arose during his COVID-19 treatment.
He has however been in a coma for several weeks at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
See her post below:
The post Nick Cordero wakes from coma after having leg amputated due to COVID-19 appeared first on NNX.
- Broadway actor, Nick Cordero wakes up from coma after leg amputation due to Coronavirus
- Nick Cordero wakes up from coma after coronavirus battle
- EndSARS: Protester Who Was Shot In The Leg At Lekki Toll Gate Has Had His Leg Amputated (Photos)
- Doctors say Nick Cordero might be waking up from coma
- Mexican footballer, Rodrigo Alain Cuevas has leg amputated after electric shock (photos)
- Man wakes from COVID-19 coma to learn virus killed his mother and her partner
- Woman who has never been to the UK wakes up from coma with British accent after an accident
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ star Judi Evans thanks fans after nearly having legs amputated
- Nick Cordero remembered in emotional tribute after Covid-19 death
- Nick Cordero Dies From COVID-19 Complications After Lengthy Battle – Newzandar