A surprising report that’s currently serving rounds is that of thieves who stole an entire building from the grounds of a sports centre in broad daylight.
According to the Police, the 33ft (10m) long wooden hut was removed piece by piece by two men over a six-hour period and loaded into a white van.
The thieves reportedly made numerous trips to the site on Chanterlands Avenue in Hull, England between 09:00 and 15:00 BST on 15 July.
They continued to dismantle the hut despite being challenged by staff, according to Humberside Police.
In an appeal for information, the force said,
“The incident was reported to us once it was established that the men did not have the authority to remove the building which is a valuable resource for the sports centre and well used by the local community.”
- CCTV footage shows moment a bystander was robbed of his phone by thieves on a bike in broad daylight
- Shooting on Staten Island leaves man wounded in broad daylight
- Man killed in broad-daylight shooting on Staten Island
- Video shows man open fire in broad daylight on Brooklyn street
- Girl, 4, three others shot in Times Square broad daylight mayhem
- Innocent bystander Samuel Poulin shot in Times Square in broad daylight
- #BBNaija 2022: “Walai rigging broad daylight” – Nigerians drag show organisers for hiding the votes of some housemates
- Yourba Actress,Yetunde Bakare reveals how her son was robbed in broad daylight
- Man gets mugged in broad daylight in Johannesburg
- NYPD cops don’t lift a finger as 11-year-old is beaten in broad daylight