The hit Nintendo Switch game “Animal Crossing” just got a little more fabulous.
The video game, which has become an essential part of people’s quarantine, has been joined by one of the Fab Five on the hit Netflix show “Queer Eye.”
On Tuesday, the official Netflix account tweeted that Bobby Berk, known for his impeccable sense of interior design, would be giving his expertise and invited players to tweet him photos of their in-game house.
In Animal Crossing, the player’s avatar lives on a deserted island, starting with a tent and gradually upgrading the residence into a multiple-roomed house. Players decorate these homes however they please, all the while paying off expenses.
Berk’s criteria for quality in Animal Crossing interiors is simple: design skills, themes, furniture and lighting — similar to his design touchstones in Queer Eye.
Berk reached out to Chrissy Teigen, another avid Animal Crossing player, but she has not responded.
- Bobby Berk of ‘Queer Eye’ Says an Unnamed ‘RHONY’ Star Stole From His Store
- ‘RHONY’: Dorinda Medley Blasts ‘Queer Eye’ Star Bobby Berk for Accusing Unnamed ‘Housewives’ Star of Theft
- Bobby Berk Says A ‘RHONY’ Star ‘Literally Stole’ From, Threatened Him – Newzandar
- Justice Smith comes out as queer, voices support for black queer and trans lives
- ”I am not like Bobrisky still denying being queer” – Nigerian chef, Ayomide reveals he is a queer man (video)
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ on Disney+ Is Essentially ‘Queer Eye’ for Mutants
- ‘Queer Eye’ Season 5 sets June 5 premiere, drops first-look photos
- New ‘Queer Eye’ theme song singer Vincint has made over straight pals, too
- New ‘Queer Eye’ song singer Vincint has made over straight pals, too
- ‘Queer Eye’ star Tan France becomes a US citizen