Despite all odds, prosperous men in Nigeria constantly put Nigeria and Africa at large on the world stage when comes to ranking of wealth.
Nigeria can boast of quite a few rich guys as in contrast to different African nations like South Africa, Kenya amongst others.
However, notwithstanding the quite a few wealthy men Nigeria can boast of, solely one man has remained on pinnacle of the list for nearly a decade.
The CEO of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote nonetheless remains Nigeria and Africa richest man.
According to available data, as of October 30, 2020, Dangote’s internet worth stood at $9 billion.
Aliko Dangote was once born into an affluent and relatively esteemed family. Dangote was raised by Alhaji Alhassan Dantata, his grandfather, who used to be as soon as the richest man in Africa.
Below are some information about the richest person in Nigeria, Aliko Dangote.
• Aliko Dangote, Nigeria’s richest man, centered and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent’s greatest cement producer.
• He owns 85% of publicly-traded Dangote Cement thru a retaining company. Dangote Cement produces 45.6 million metric tons annually and has operations in 10 nations throughout Africa.
• Dangote additionally owns stakes in publicly-traded salt and sugar manufacturing companies.
• Dangote Refinery has been under building considering that 2016 and is predicted to be one of the world’s greatest oil refineries as soon as complete.
- LaLiga: Depleted Real Madrid stumble in title raceIn SportsApril 19, 2021Rio Ferdinand has slammed Manchester United for being part of the ’embarrassing’ European Super League. Ferdinand also pointed out that the clubs ...[Read more]
- You’re Not Doing Your Wife A Favor When You Pay Bills – Mary Njoku Tells MenIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Actress Mary Njoku has asked African Men not to think they are doing their wives some favors if they pay bills as that’s part of their ...[Read more]
- Six dead as rival cult groups clash in EkitiIn Local NewsApril 19, 2021Two women said to be nurses have been confirmed dead in an accident that occurred on Sunday along the Lagos-Abeokuta highway. DAILY POST gathered ...[Read more]
- One Confirmed Dead As Lagos chairmanship Aspirant Is AttackedIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT In a sad report, one person has been confirmed dead as a Lagos chairmanship aspirant was attacked. The attack was carried out by some ...[Read more]
- Daddy Freeze Slams Actress Mary Nkoju After She Said “African Men Don’t Do Their Wives Favors For Paying BillsIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Daddy Freeze has taken to his page to fire the mother of three over her recent comment about paying of bills. Mary took ...[Read more]
- Bolu Okupe Reacts After Being Criticized For Posting A Video With His Gay PartnerIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Son of former presidential aid Doyin Okupe, Bolu Okupe ADVERTISEMENT has reacted after being chastised and criticized for sharing a ...[Read more]
- BREAKING: Hoodlums reportedly attack Zone 13 police command, Anambra, raze down officesIn Local NewsApril 19, 2021Two women said to be nurses have been confirmed dead in an accident that occurred on Sunday along the Lagos-Abeokuta highway. DAILY POST gathered ...[Read more]
- “The thought of growing old with you makes me the happiest man” – Adekunle Gold gushes over wife, Simi on her birthdayIn Celebrity NewsApril 19, 2021Singer Adekunle Gold took to Instagram to celebrate his wife Simisola Kosoko as she clocks a year older today. The music star has adorned his wife ...[Read more]
- Why Danfo Buses Should Not Be Scrapped – Sanwo-OluIn NewsApril 19, 2021Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the Lagos State governor has said that the yellow buses popularly known as ‘danfo’ will not be scrapped as earlier reported. ...[Read more]
- Why I’m Suing Umahi For N500m – Ex-AideIn NewsApril 19, 2021Former aide to the of Ebonyi State, Amos Ogbonnaya has sued his erstwhile boss for wrongful termination of his appointment. The former coordinator of ...[Read more]