The post he made is about Nigerian graduates and many people who have seen the post have heavily descended on him.
This man is a Twitter user who uses the handle, @McCartney000 and in his tweet, he claimed that most Nigerian graduates should take farming as an occupation as they are not employable.
According to him, he made this conclusion after he interviewed two of his colleagues. The post he made reads;
“I interviewed 2 colleagues today and i have concluded that majority of Nigerian Graduates are not employable and should just go into farming. And he was even wearing suit to meet me. Omo.”
The post he made got some reactions from social media users who didn’t seem to agree with him. Read some of the reactions below;
@UdemeOkono – Whoever wrote your final year research should have taken time to explain to you that two isn’t sufficient sample size & isn’t enough to generalize over millions of people in a population.
@Oladev – I’m not even bothered that you made your conclusion on 2 samples but I’m rather concerned if you’re qualified to “interview” anyone. In what capacity did you interview? As a colleague? Friend? Guy man? HR?
@Ada_Ojilibeka – So many things wrong with this take:
You cancelled most Nigerian graduates.
You cancelled farmers.
Plus, what are they supposed to wear for an interview??
@nuru_abu – Employ and train them, this your nonsense interview is to further create unemployment. I was never interviewed to work in a fast paced company yet I trained graduates who were working in the banking sector yet they were like complete illeterates and they could function expectedly.
@ChinnyBillz – When you have worked for a good nos of years, become exposed to a corporate environment and acquired various experiences overtime, do not expect that young job applicants who dont have such exposure would measure up immediately you engage them.
- Photos: Actress Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus is marking nine years since she got married t her husband Idahosa. Today April 21, marks their 9th ...[Read more]
- Stephanie Okereke Linus & Lovely Hubby Celebrates 9th Wedding AnniversaryIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Renowned Nigerian actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus and her lovely husband, Idahosa are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary. The ...[Read more]
- We Did Not Discuss Pantami’s Issue At FEC- Lai MohammedIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has refused to react over the terrorist allegation levelled against the Minister of Communication ...[Read more]
- Biting worms invade coast to mate: ‘You may not want to go swimming’In LifestyleApril 21, 2021Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. A mere year after US beaches started reopening post-lockdown, a biblical plague of biting ...[Read more]
- European Super League: Roman Abramovich reportedly furious with ChelseaIn SportsApril 21, 2021Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has been left “furious” at how the European Super League saga played out as he fears for the damage to his status, ...[Read more]
- Speaker, Gbajabiamila blocks Elumelu’s motion seeking Pantami’s sackIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021The House of Representatives Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu, on Wednesday, urged the House to demand resignation or sack of the Minister of ...[Read more]
- We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UKIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has reacted to the asylum opportunity granted to its members in the danger of being persecuted. ...[Read more]
- Young Comedienne, Emmanuella Makes International Movie DebutIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular young Nigerian comedienne, Emmanuella has reached another milestone in her career. The talented kid actress has made her ...[Read more]
- Suspect busted for alleged hate crime against Asian woman in NYCIn USAApril 21, 2021Police have arrested the woman who allegedly hurled anti-Asian statements at a Mandarin-speaking woman and then slapped her in the face on the Lower ...[Read more]
- Woman births triplets after 11 years of marriage, six miscarriages (Photos)In GossipApril 21, 2021A Nigerian couple, Mr. and Mrs. Ogeah are in high spirits as they welcome their first kids, triplets after 11 years of marriage. The new mother had ...[Read more]